Seeing as how I had a day off yesterday and nothing to do at the moment, I decided to start thinking of fun and tasty recipes for little snacks I can bring to my next convention. I just happened to be eating Ramen when I thought now would be a great time to make the Kamaboko shaped tea cookies I’ve been meaning to try.
A simple pin wheele sugar cookie that’s delicious, fun, and definitely pocket-sized to take on the run at any convention.
- 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour ( I use unbleached but it doesn’t matter)
- 3/4 cups of sugar
- 1 tbsp of red food coloring
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 room temperature sticks of butter
- 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips (optional)
- parchment paper
- plastic wrap
The first and most important thing to do (especially if you do not have a…
View original post 376 more words